Monday, August 13, 2007

Welcome

I just moved from Atlanta to Brooklyn and I thought it would be best to chronicle my time and adventures here in the form of this blog. I landed yesterday morning, then went to a free Ted Leo & The Pharmacists show at the McCarren Park Pool that afternoon. The Thermals opened and were pretty good. Ted Leo announced that it was his bass player Dave Lerner's last show with the group. You know, the guy with the big hair.



It's kinda funny because I just saw Ted Leo last Thursday in Athens, GA. Note the same man in both photos, but two completely different locations:


Today I found an apartment, so things are moving quickly. On this blog you can expect to find information about any good music I come across, and bands I like that are coming to town, info on free stuff happening around town, movie reviews, photos from events, and uncategorizable rants. I guess we'll see how it all works out.

No comments: